UG NEET Online Application Form – www. cbseneet.nic.in
1. Online Application form filling: Dec 01 To Dec 31, 2012
2. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with in date: Local Areas: Jan 10, 2013, Non Local Areas: Jan 25, 2013
3. Online Application form filling with First Late Fee: Jan 10 To Jan 15, 2013
4. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with First Late fee: Local Areas: Jan 25, 2013, Non Local Areas: Feb 05, 2013
5. Online Application form filling with Second Late Fee: Jan 16 To Jan 31, 2013
6. Last date for Receipt Conformation Page for those who have submitted with Second Late fee: Feb 10th, 2013
7. Download NEET UG Exam Admit Card: Applications without late fee: April 15, 2013 Application with late fee: April 30, 2013
8. NEET UG Exam Date: May 12th, 2013
9. NEET UG Exam Result Declaration: June Second Week, 2013
This NEET Exam is going to conduct all over India in all states on May 5th from 10 to 1 pm qualification for this exam is 12th class pass with minimum 50% marks. This exam contains 180 Multiple Choice Questions Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology).
Fill all the particulars mentioned in application form which is available at cbseneet.nic.in and then it gives you a registration number note it down anywhere which is useful for further use.
Central Board of Secondary Education,
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre,
Preet Vihar, Delhi-110 092.